• Plan transaction structure,and draft and negotiate the relevant documents.
• Conduct legal due diligences, draft and revise transaction documents, and issue the related legal opinions.
• Provide special legal services for financial sectors regarding the establishment of financial institutions, financial products, new business undertakings, corporate activities that must be reviewed and approved by regulatory authorities.
• Deal with compliance matter with regulators such as PBOC, SAFE, CSRC, CBRC CIRC, etc.
• Provide legal services for capital market matters such as IPO, ECM, DCM, restructuring or delist of alisted company.
• Represent in inbound or outbound investment, M&A, corporate restructuring, VC/PE transactions and other commercial transactions.
• Represent the clients incross-border transactions including inbound and outbound deals.
• Other ad-hoc assignments.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in law or a related field from a top Chinese or overseas university with a PRC license or equivalent qualification.
• Judicial exam pass is a must.
• At least 4 year+ professional legal experience in financial industry or capital market or VC/PE,M&A or outbound investment work experience.
• Able to work under high pressure and adapt to a dynamic working environment.
• Excellent problem solving,facilitation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Please send us your resume in both English and Chinese with a recent photo and expected salary via e-mail:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
+86 21 6881 5499