Associate (management role) Shanghai
• Lead client engagement teams and business development activities to sell work through the development of internal and external client relationship networks.
• Ensure additional and repeated engagements by delivering a high degree of client satisfaction during the engagement process and with the work products.
• Successfully supervise, coach and mentor all levels of staff.
• Provide engagement team leadership in fostering an open and inclusive environment and effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
• At least 5-8 years+’ experience and a deep understanding of the financial sector, capital or outbound investment will be required for a management or Executive Director.
• Financial industry and consulting experience preferred.
• Experience in leading and managing complex business environments.
• Ability to develop approaches and synthesize information in complex integration projects.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Please send us your resume in both English and Chinese with a recent photo and expected salary via e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
+86 21 6881 5499